With patient outcomes and experience falling under increased scrutiny, this Tech Market Map report highlights the companies helping healthcare providers like Novant Health and Sutter Health enhance the patient encounter.
The patient encounter is a crucial interaction in healthcare delivery. A high-quality encounter results in adherence to prescribed therapy, increased patient satisfaction, and better health outcomes.
Opportunities are emerging to invest in technologies that support providers at the point of care, with the goal of enhancing the clinical encounter. With increasing pressure on providers to improve outcomes and the experience of care, the urgency to adopt these solutions is palpable.
CB Insights identified 250+ digital health companies addressing 8 technology priorities, from clinical decision support to point-of-care diagnostics, that medical providers face in relation to patient interaction. The purpose of the analysis is to provide technology buyers with an overview of the technology landscape and its market participants.
Clients can access the interactive Clinical Encounter Tech Expert Collection and Market Map here.
Does your company compete in these markets? Request an Analyst Briefing to make sure you’re on our radar.
Key themes explored in this report include:
- Enhanced decision support: The opportunity to expedite patient diagnosis via advanced medical exam technology ensures treatment is provided in a timely manner, which is paramount to the clinician.
- Artificial intelligence integration: The healthcare industry has embraced the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to augment diagnosis and treatment as well as deliver efficiencies in clinical documentation.
- Improved ancillary services: Technology developed to expedite point-of-care testing and the interpretation of imaging results provides greater efficiencies during the clinical encounter.
Clients can download the Tech Market Map report using the sidebar to see our overview of this technology market across:
- Assisted Prescribing
- Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical Exam Tools
- Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation
- Medical Imaging AI
- Point-Of-Care Diagnostics
- Self-Triage & Navigation
- Surgical Intelligence