Mochi Media’s Top 10 Most Popular Flash Games of 2008
Mochi Media is in one place to measure the popularity of Flash-based web games. That’s because it measures usage and places ads in the most popular games in its network of over 75 million players per month. Based on analysis technology from Mochi Media, these are the most popular games of the year. The interesting thing about this list is its “fight the power” theme. There are no giant corporations here and these games probably made a poor midnight programmer a rich person, thanks to the ad revenue associated with many games.
1. Bloons, created by Ninja Kiwi.
2. Hotel online, created by Realore Studios.
3. Bubble Struggle 2, created by Krešimir Cvitanović.
4. Papa’s Pizzeria, created by Flipline Studios.
5. Fancy Pants Adventures 2 from Borne Games.
6. Tower Bloxx by Digital Chocolate.
7. Cube Crash by Ocean Breeze Games.
8. Bricks Breaking by Novel Games, distributed by MindJolt Games.
9. Paris Oh Paris by Shaun’s Flights.
10. Stunt Dirt Bike by YouGame.com.
VentureBeat’s mission is to be a digital public place for technical decision-makers to learn about transformative technology and conduct transactions. Our site provides essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you in managing your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the topics that interest you
- our newsletters
- Closed thought leader content and discounted access to our popular events, such as Transform 2021: Learn more
- networking features, and more
Become a member